Property Marketing Specialist
This position will assist the Director of Marketing by performing as a liaison between Kite Realty Group, its tenants and outside vendors for the daily coordination, communication and maintenance of marketing support and creative materials for property marketing. This position will work closely with property management, leasing and development as well as tenants and outside agencies and partners to plan, execute, and analyze marketing efforts for select properties in our portfolio.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include the following:
1. Work with the Director of Marketing, Asset/Property Management and external marketing agencies on the development of marketing and media plans for select properties within our portfolio. Plans include but are not limited to community events, social media contests, print, digital, radio and television advertisements, and
- Work with external marketing agency to execute marketing / media plans
- Hold a weekly conference call with external marketing agency for plan progress and evaluation of ROI.
- Work with Specialty Leasing Team on the development of local sponsorship and advertising initiatives.
- Travel as necessary to properties for tenant meetings and community events.
2. Work with the Content Manager and external marketing agency to update property websites and social media pages.
3. Produce monthly newsletters and serve as a primary marketing contact for the tenants in our centers
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication, Public Relations or related field is required.
A minimum of 2 years experience in marketing with shopping center and real estate knowledge preferred. Work in a marketing capacity in a public traded organization preferred. Strong attention to detail. Accustomed to a collaborative, fast paced environment with a team approach. Must demonstrate proficiency in In-Design, Photoshop, Illustrator, Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Social Networking tools. Some knowledge of Content Management Systems (CMS) such as Squarespace, Wordpress or Craft preferred but not required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- All events and trade shows require a lot of manual labor - packing and unpacking boxes; moving boxes, furniture and plants around; setting up and tearing down trade show booths; hanging boards and banners; picking up and moving collateral boxes (annual reports, brochures, giveaways).
- Vision requirements due to graphic designing.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Some travel will be required including nights away from home as well as weekends.
CHARACTER QUALITIES NECESSARY TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS POSITION
Person must be a multi-tasker and deadline oriented. Position is fast paced and requires excellent communication and organizational skills.
Apply for this position
To submit an application for this position, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.